This ND Filter Set for Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI is designed to let you directly manipulate the look and feel of your footage, saving you time in post-production. The four included neutral density filters (ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32) are designed to reduce the amount of light entering the lens, giving you more control in a variety of lighting conditions. Custom-fit to the Mavic 2 Zoom's 12MP 24-48mm zoom camera dimensions, the snap-joint design creates a tight seal during flight.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32)
- ND4: Reduces light entering the lens by 2 stops; ideal for capturing clear footage during cloud and overcast days.
- ND8: Reduces light entering the lens by 3 stops; ideal choice for days that are slightly cloudy.
- ND16: Reduces light entering the lens by 4 stops; ideal for shooting in normal, bright daylight conditions.
- ND32: Reduces light entering the lens by 5 stops; ideal for shooting in extremely bright, sunlit conditions.
- For DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
- Reduces Light by 2, 3, 4, or 5 Stops
- Manually Manage Exposure in Your Footage
- Snap-Joint Design for a Tight Seal
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.