Capture stunning imagery with a legendary Hasselblad camera and enjoy smooth flight with omnidirectional obstacle sensing. Every improvement on Mavic 3 sets a higher standard for aerial photography. Fly with Mavic 3 and discover imaging above everything.
DJI Mavic 3
DJI's Flagship Camera Drone
With a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera, 46 minutes of flight time, and many more upgrades, DJI Mavic 3 is the ultimate aerial photography drone.
4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
The professional-level 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera delivers higher resolution and dynamic range.
Up to 46 Minutes
Enjoy more efficient shooting with up to 46 minutes of flight time and a 15km max transmission range.
Powerful Safety Features
Enjoy a smooth flight with omnidirectional obstacle sensing and Advanced Return to Home.
Two Cameras, Unlimited Possibilities
Hasselblad L2D-20c Camera
Old Legend, New Chapter
The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera just for DJI Mavic 3, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an unbelievably compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level.
Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
Results that Speak
Higher dynamic range allows for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, preserving rich visual information with a greater sense of depth.
A larger sensor size keeps images clean in low light.
Professional Video Specifications
5.1K Video Recording
Apple ProRes 422 HQ
Mavic 3 not only records aerial videos at high resolutions and framerates, it also captures up to 1 billion colors with a 10-bit D-Log color profile. This delivers more natural gradations of sky coloring with more details retained for greater flexibility in post-production.
28x Hybrid Zoom
162 mm, f/4.4
Total Flight Performance
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Mavic 3 helps you to enjoy collision-free flight so you can focus on getting the best shots possible. Multiple wide-angle vision sensors work seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them.
Horizontal Omnidirectional Vision System
Upward Vision System
Downward Vision System
Horizontal Omnidirectional Vision System
Always end on a high note with Advanced RTH. This updated auto-return function enables Mavic 3 to automatically determine the optimal route back to its home point and execute it quickly.
Whether activated by the user or triggered by signal loss, Mavic 3 can easily return to the home point safely in adequate lighting conditions.
Don't Just Fly. Enjoy.
Mavic 3 makes flight more fun than ever with recording that is no longer interrupted by obstacles along the way. When flying, Mavic 3 continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly.
Enjoy every flight, even in complex environments.
Record smooth footage, even when encountering obstacles.
O3+ Transmission and Beyond
Extended Flight Time
Video Transmission Range
FHD High-Framerate Live Feed
Wi-Fi 6 QuickTransfer
DJI RC Pro
With a 1,000-nit display, high-performance processor, and the support of 15km video transmission, the newest DJI RC Pro is an unmatched option for professional creation.
DJI 65W Portable Charger
Comes with a 65W USB-C cable to charge Mavic 3's battery. With another USB-A port and a USB-C data cable included in the package, it can also charge the remote controller at the same time.
DJI Convertible Carrying Bag
Featuring an innovative design, this sleek bag can be used as either a shoulder bag or backpack.
DJI Mavic 3 ND Filters Set
Two sets of ND filters: ND4/8/16/32 and ND64/128/256/512.
DJI Mavic 3 Storage Cover
Protect the gimbal and store the propellers for safe and easy transportation.
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations..
1. ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
2. DJI Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ and H.264/H.265 encoding, while Mavic 3 only supports H.264/H.265 encoding.
3. Actual available storage space may be reduced due to system configuration. For more details, see the Mavic 3 specs.
4. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions including heavy wind exceeding 13.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common source of magnetic or radio interference interferece includes Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the on-board compass.
5. Measured with Mavic 3 flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to the RTH reminder on the DJI Fly app during flight.
6. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
7. Unobstructed and free of interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
8. Sold separately. This function will be available in January of 2022 through firmware updates.
9. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience.
10. This function will be available in January of 2022 through firmware updates.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.